Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lump In Throat Help Any1 Ever Have This Strange Sensation Of Lump In Throat?

Help any1 ever have this strange sensation of lump in throat? - lump in throat

Hey pple the last few months I have felt awkward feeling of lump in the throat, is this feeling a bit while I'm in the middle of the meal, I was not able to swallow and nausea when I am force to eat further. I was not yet complete.
I have chronic gastritis, but lately, I have no problem, as I skip my meals.

Jus ask because I stress too, so maybe the feeling of lump in my throat? Am I paranoid? I'm going to see a doctor? Coz I think, I may be paranoid, waiting to see if it is even worse then I'll go see the doc ..

BTW, lots of burps .. Belching and undigested food sometimes leads? And feel better after belching.

So .... Any1 seen it b4?

No comments:

Post a Comment