Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chronic Hairballs In Cats Keeping Up With A Cat's Hairball Treatment While Away From Home?

Keeping up with a cat's hairball treatment while away from home? - chronic hairballs in cats

My friend and I have a cat in the house has problems with the chronic hairball. We keep things in hand by feeding him a small dose of prescription medication hairball of a tube every morning. However, we are on the city for a few weeks (leaving for our wedding, our honeymoon), and try to find ways to benefit from keeping our drug, while we are away. I understand that the main ingredient of the medicinal mineral oil - I could just add mineral oil, while we are gone? Nobody tried it?

3 comments:

ineeddon... said...

I would probably say no to giving her perfume good close combat, your cat every day .... Too much can (even vitamins and minerals from the body, or perhaps the more correct to say degradation, which prevents proper absorption of them). It is really only intended to be used once a week, so I know. If you do not have any I've ever heard.

However, there are other ways to do this. Maybe you can consider him a special diet that helps control hairball. We have at our house. It is dry and if you begin gradual integration into the diet of your cat will eat as if to leave them.

In addition, there are alternatives to most of the material, in addition to the fight against the pulp and, in addition to a special diet. You can also try canned pumpkin. A spoonful a day keeps the vet away ... and everything works.

If all else fails, a friend of good neighborly visits him twice a week. We have seen this coming a daughter veterinary clinic, while our cats have disappeared. This willod that someone watches over them, so do not worry. I have to melee without even a week, but only if one of our cats is a problem.

tmc0037 said...

Many petsitter come home, spend time with their pets and their food and medicine. THe petsitter my wife and me, our use of water plants and put them in the e-mail.

You can visit the following website petsitter search in your area.

http://www.petsitusa.com/

DolfinSo... said...

First appointed to answer the above, you can have your cat's hairball average more than once a week. Most of them have vitamins in them. My cat twice a week, then it is a good barber. Also the package says, "Enter once a day for 1-2 weeks, because the problem persists, then practice 1-2 times per week." What you probably need your cat daily, unless activly haveing problems. Also I am feeding my cat a hairball formula cat food and treats things in the pest. I know nothing about you would meneral oil on water, that your cat can drink, know, but maybe their food hairball food and sweets are gone at work.

Post a Comment