Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pedigree Irish Setter Commercial What Dog Breed Do You Have ?? What Is His Or Her Name And Age?

What dog breed do you have ?? what is his or her name and age? - pedigree irish setter commercial

What breed of dog that you know the name of old age and how much you pay?


I have 2 wonderful dog, an Irish setter, her name is Ruby and she was 15 months and the names of the Clumber Spaniel Jumbo HES 4 years
I am Ruby's rescue from the shelter I of the moment when I saw that you are my heart Setter soo loving and loyal, and shes really active I paid $ 300 for adoption expenses, rather than to give another $ 300 for the Housing
As I have Jumbo friend of my parents in Germany for him and couldnt HES a dog breed Best in Show twice and 7 times better race or group care who paid about 2,500 euros for
I no longer show


Well, if you say you yorkipoo Puggle or other eye is not th at the hearing on muttei to pay prices just do not agree with Mutts when dogs at the shelter who need homes

No comments:

Post a Comment