Monday, January 18, 2010

Brand Name Terrasil Cream What Is The Brand Name Of The Japanese Cookies Dipped In Chocolate?

What is the brand name of the Japanese cookies dipped in chocolate? - brand name terrasil cream

I was in Japan, and I want the brand name of these cookies they sell in Tokyo. They come in a blue box is the size and shape of a bar of chocolate. in the box of cookies in a package wrapped in gold. The real question is, as the bite-sized cookies with chocolate chips on one side. If the name please tell me because I try to order some online!

2 comments:

yapaneko... said...

Pocky not sure. Pocky, chocolate pretzels.

Are you buying in a position easy to find in the store?
If yes, who could be ...

Meiji Rega

Glico-pie first

Bourbon Alfort

We hope you can quickly they ♪

Patti said...

I think she called Pocky.

Post a Comment