Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Toddler Clip On Ties Sewing Question: Where Can I Purchase The Little Clips For Making Toddler Size Or Young Boys' Size Ties?

Sewing Question: Where can I purchase the little clips for making toddler size or young boys' size ties? - toddler clip on ties

If you are familiar with young children clip on relationships, there is a triangular piece with a metal bar that is formed by the bond and fixed his shirt. I need links and videos to change every time. I buy a lot, so that we have many links may be ready to go at once. Suggestions?

2 comments:

FrostyEl... said...

Check http://www.greenberg-hammer.com/store.as ...

You put the clips of different styles, with clip and slide. Unfortunately, no pictures to show that in these articles.

They can use them if one is to check them too similar to what you want.

====================================== ...
Edit to add:
Yes, I know you want the clips of clip-on tie, no tie, but can not find an on the internet that sell them. Therefore, I recommend you check the store owner if you have or know where to look.

I'm sorry, I can not help.

kuhnem said...

Nancy's notions of process or try an online catalog of sewing notions. You can have what you are looking for.

Post a Comment